Sunday, May 18, 2008

worry~~

when u worry~ing something... wat reaction u hv?

for me... sometime wil 'over worry'..... mayb 'yi chuan' from my mom...
i can worry even a little thing... can worry if cant make call to bro o sis o...
my brain wil keep pusing-pusing... but even worry...i wil 'ban cool' de lo.... i wont show out my reaction.. o can say i dunno how to show out my 'care'.... the 1st moment when get to call some1... i wil scold 1st... too bad to control my own emotion...

hope to stop my 'bad habit' to worry/care too too much....
i wan to stay cool~ like jay.... yeah...
good nite....

3 comments:

  1. haha...gila....madness !!!!!!!!!!!
    aunty lo..worry so much haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. babi... y u always wan to pijak me? going to flight liao... must guai guai a bit... babi katak....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei ..u start first leh not me...babi !!!!!!!!!!!
    I memang guai wooo

    ReplyDelete