Thursday, May 15, 2008

kuantan trip ~ teluk cempedak 100508

my 1st day in kuantan...
after the 1st lunch we tak bersabar take the map n go to search our 1st destination....
my whole trip driver with his map...
we take around 15min to reach tis beach...
Teluk Cempedak... tis is the main beach in kuantan...
the special thing in tis beach is got the 24hours Mcdonald's n the KFC..
it is jus beside the beach... when sitting there eat and 'xing shang' the sea oso..
ppl buying ais-cream... i buying rubbish.. keke..
we wan to pretend kick the sand... but tak jadi..
so left pic = pijak tahi anjing
right pic = kena banana skin jatuh
yeah... fishing here...
the kids on the bridge keep shouting got biawak to me..
make me pa pa...
yeah.. i always walk faster than him...
playing myself...
the batu-batu help us to take pic....

No comments:

Post a Comment