Monday, April 6, 2009

090405- My Birthday~

thanks for accompany me on my birthday..
thanks for celebrating birthday for me..
thanks all of u guys..

http://7292476.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-biryhday-to-toktok.html http://tasyakyl.blogspot.com/2009/04/weis-birthday.html http://yshin11.blogspot.com/2009/04/bad-bad-cou.html

my birthday blog from 3 of them..
1 of them wrote like 'terpaksa'.. haha..blame me sendiri request
but really gan dong received her call from jauh jauh punya LONDON..
thanks ya bad bad bad bad cou....

curi from nyoknyok's blog.. hehe..
she sd tis is 'special' present for me..
really special.. like it so much loh.. thanks ya..

== ^^ ==

Wei's birthday @ more cafe

my 1st birthday's cake

cutting cake

mgss' frens

== ^^ ==

Wei's Birthday @ portugis & bali cafe

crab crab dinner
'old taste'

twins?

min + wei

where is my cake??
ALICIA GAN.. waiting for the pic lehh...

one more member who celebrate for me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

tat IT!

it climb into the bali cafe on 050409 - 12.00am
scare us only.. all climb on chair n
sure the birthday gal disappear from the cafe.. hehe..

my frens sd becos of
i throw the biawak by using ais at sunshine last week
so it came n find me on my birthday..
scary men.. haha... but fun..

== ^^ ==

Wei's birhday present

??

black jack!!
haha... a cute lighter..

wow...

new badminton's shoes from dear..

p/s: tis year get sick on birthday..
posting the blog when i sick too..
hope fast fast recover~

2 comments:

  1. hahahah..............birthday without cake! nyek nyek nyek...jangan pukul saya wow~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dare to say some more... giv wrong pic for me.. knncb.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete