Monday, October 6, 2008

081006

ermm... stop to update my blog since i resign.. haha... now im trying to suit myself in my new job... except tat.... i felt my body full of liquor.. beer... & xxxx........ :P but im enjoying~
i feel so lucky i meet good colleague in my new place... a lot things to learn too... but the environment totally different with the previous company....
1st... is the FORMAL WEAR!!! 2nd... the big company culture...
im thinking will my previous colleague miss me o not? haha... m i think too much? but i never regret i left there....
ermm... to be continue la~
wan to sleep dy... scare tomolo late to work...
hope tonite dun dream again...
i dream i working every nite in new company...
except 'drunk nite'... but i got no pressure men!!!

p/s: force to write in english... a bit cacat.. hope u all CANT understand..
god bless & nite~! ^@^

2 comments:

  1. haha..not bad not bad...just dun hav the formal look that i request...kekekke

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... now very lazy to transfer out all my pic lehh.. all pic keep in camera n hp only...

    ReplyDelete