Monday, October 13, 2008

081004 - Pure bar~chai & yong

pure bar birthday celebration for chaili & shu yong

6 ladys + 4 guys

camera gal again..
relax la..

black lady..

the liquor we drink on tat nite...
x 2 botol....
nice to drink... but dun look down it loh...
becos it is 47.3%
the higher % we drink...

after drink u wil see like tis... hahaha...

new member!!... welcome to join in our drink kaki group..

ermm.. xiao joyce..
i believe tat she no drunk...
dun suspect..

birthday gal with her bf..
new couple..

omg~ my ou xing manager & my dearest cou..

p/s: to my dearest cou.. next time dun simply
'hide' in toilet again ya... hehe..

yam seng~

i represent her..
''dun draw me again pls..'' hehe..

see..... very very kek xim.....
my camera 'drunk' dy.... look thing blur blur..
i stil need u!!!! dun die so fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment