Tuesday, September 2, 2008

080824~ my presentation day

finally the presentation day reached!

my HR course classmate..
when waiting to present..
1 sleep 1 playing hp.. haha..

shennie n me main main behind while waiting...

taking pic with an tao kia....haha.. finally he wake up..

ss myself..

my turn to present.. pa pa sial..
but tis pic look like selling insurance more rite?
haha...

sook fen - sales assistant manager
1 of the cubic incharge ppl...

finally we can leave here..
cubic = hell
burn my every sunday 1 more year...

looking for my 'future' after complete tis course??
ermm... i dun think so..
act i looking for mr tai come to fetch me la.. :P

4 comments:

  1. congratulation ya...
    finally u "bi ye" d...
    wen wan wear square hat a???

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. haha...
    ermm.. think so at nov gua..
    but feel like lazy to go... sure boring..

    ReplyDelete
  3. toktok..i reali can feel the feeling of study while working...
    is reali tired!!

    so fast u get to escape ad.....me jz start!!! huhuhuh

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya.. the feeling really 'haiz'...
    spend our weekends...

    so u must jia you loh.. since u dy decide to further part time study..
    gambateh ya :)

    ReplyDelete